English Deutsch Espanol Francais Italiano Portugues Russian Arabic Japanese Korean Simplified Chinese


Jul 21, 2009

Very First Lighter Phone

Although I fully admit to chuckling quite a bit after first seeing this cellphone with a built-in cigarette lighter, I can see some practicality with it. After all, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard of my smoking friends losing their lighter. I’ve been asked numerous times if I happen to have a lighter on me, despite that they’re fully aware I don’t smoke. Having a lighter built into your cellphone would come in incredibly handy. After all, your phone is almost always somewhere within reach.

I know, smoking is a nasty habit, but smokers catch enough grief as it is. It only seems fair that they get the occasional high tech item to make their lives easier. The phone comes in a few different colors, like red, brown, black and a silver/gold combination. The phone has a dual SIM card, a 1.3MP camera, an FM Radio, Bluetooth and can play MP3/MP4. You can check it out on Seabright.

Technology Update: Daily Updates on newly launched Gadgets, Gizmos, Mobiles, PC's & Laptops, Hacking, Gaming & Emerging Technological Trends.
Add this post:
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Archive